1. The application deadline is July 15th, 2021. Applications received after this date may not be accepted.
2. Your official acceptance e-mail will go out within 10 business days of receipt. If you do not receive an e-mail from us, please contact the festival manager at email@example.com.
3. Please note that a maximum of 2 booth spaces are permitted per vendor.
1. Commercial business: $850
2. NPO (Must submit appropriate documents): $350
3. Member: $375
You must be a member of either the Japanese Chamber of Commerce of Georgia or the Japan-America Society of Georgia (patron level individual members or corporate members only) . Please note that you must be a registered member at the time of application to receive the discount. If you are interested in becoming a member, please contact: The Japanese Chamber of Commerce of Georgia by phone : (404) 522-0122 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or The Japan-America Society of Georgia, Inc. by phone: (404) 842-1400 or e-mail: email@example.com
4. Exhibitor and Vendor with NO product sales/NON-Commercial: $125
5. The fee includes: One 10'x10' booth 6' x 30" table and two chairs.
In 2020 we are providing mobile tickets only.
We will be in touch with details in July about how these tickets will be distributed.
This Release and Waiver is binding upon the applicant, heirs, and personal representatives. I agree, and it is my intent, to submit this record/document and affirmation by clicking the "I agree" box and electronically submitting this record/document to JapanFest. I understand that submitting this record/document in this fashion is the legal equivalent of having placed my handwritten signature on the submitted record/document and this affirmation.*